Why Submit To The New York International Wine Competition
1. We are the only International Wine Competition where all the judges are real trade buyers judging the wine by its category and actual price. These judges are buyers from the top liquor stores, restaurants, hotels and more in the New York Metropolitan area.
2. This is an opportunity for you to place your wine in front of real trade buyers in one of the biggest wine markets in the world. All of these judges buy wine for a living.
3. This is a wonderful opportunity for an established wine to reconnect and or be rediscovered by the buying community in a true blind tasting.
4. A perfect opportunity if you are a new wine to the New York Market and looking to enter the United States to be in front of real trade buyers.
5. We are holding it in the Media Capital of the World…New York. The media will be invited to report on the competition and attend the Press/Trade Event showcasing the winners. Winning wineries are invited to attend and showcase their winning wines at no additional charge.
6. We work with our media sponsors to distribute the results to the trade and consumer. All the winners will be listed here on our website.
7. We do not charge wining wineries the use of our medals and to participate in our Press/Trade viewing.
8. You are only charged once when you submit your wines. There are no additional charges.
9. We promote the winners with our media partners and at our trade and consumer tasting events at no additional charge.
10. Top winners are poured in Dusseldorf at Prowein at no additional charge!